I am going to get to the point…. This is awesome! Think warm pita bread; slightly chewy, warm, wonderful bread with flavor! I couldn’t stop eating them as they came off the stove (it took some self control to get this photo for you). I hope you enjoy them as much as I do, please comment below how you like them or what you did to change them up a bit.
- ½ cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Tapioca Flour or Arrowroot flour
- 1 cup Organic Coconut Milk, canned and full fat (blend well before measuring)
- Organic Ghee (clarified butter)
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Heat 6″- 9 ½” pan over medium heat and pour batter to desired thickness. I used a ¼ cup measuring cup to pour the batter into the pan. If you prefer a larger naan, use a 9.5 in pan and use half the batter for each one. Use a small amount of batter, spread thinly to use as a dessert crepe.
- Once the batter fluffs up and looks firm/mostly cooked, flip it over to cook the other side. It Does take a bit to cook, I wrote this post while cooking my batch.